Thursday, October 7, 2010

Earth Clinic

I have learned there are many foods we can eat to help with physical ailments.  God made so many good things with many nutrients already contained in them! 

When I was low in iron when pregnant, I had taken a large iron pill.  It was hard on my stomach and I really didn't like to take it.  What I learned was that
black strap molasses is full of iron!  So with my last 3 pregnancies, I took molasses instead and it gave me almost immediate energy (within 20 minutes or so). 

A resource I would like to share with you is called:  Earthclinic.com

I don't follow everything on there, but I use it as a guide like I would a health book.  Some things I have tried, and some things I will never try.  Take a peek and if you have any ailments-check out what people around the world use to help their ailments, you may be happily surprised...

Happy Health!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment